Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trip to Huntley Outlet Mall

On August 5, we needed to take my sister Linda who is here from France to my brother Bruce's home in Huntley, Illinois. She would be able to spend time with my brother Ron (He lives in Chicago.) who would also becoming to stay at Bruce's home. Since Ron and Linda are the oldest siblings of our family, they just wanted some time to visit. Thanks to my Bruce having such a big beautiful home, this arrangement was made possible.

It has been a long time since any of us have been at the Huntley Outlet Mall, that Louise thought it would be fun to stop there to shop and have lunch. They have many beautiful flower beddings around the mall. The one above was one of my favorites.
Here we have Tammy, Louise and Linda.


Me, Louise and LInda



Since my sister Linda has had hip surgery she would stop and rest while we just kept going.


And what shopping trip is ever complete without have lunch. They had a food court which made it easy for all of us to make our own choice of food we liked.
We all made great purchases. It was just a fun day!



1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Leave it to the Rehfeldt sisters to shop til Aunt Linda drops! :-) Looks like fun - I'll have to get a sitter and go with next time - shopping for Samuel, of course!