Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Charity & Colleen - Garage Sales August 7, 2009

As the song goes, "Come rain or come shine." Well, that how we feel about going to garage sales. It hadn't started to rain at all, but by the time everyone arrived at my house, it was starting to sprinkle. We ate after the garage sales and that worked out great because than it began to really rain hard.


Caleb was the only one smart among us. He had his own horse design umbrella.

I had Charity hold up a T-Shirt from Arizona because that was was my sister Jan and Laurie were seeing the Grand Canyon. Colleen held up the Canada just because I told her to! We didn't purchase any of them. Just had fun looking at them.



Here we have Tammy holding up another T-Shirt. We did find alot of T-Shirts.
I wished we had had more time, but everyone had places they had to be after lunch. But come to think of it, Louise and I did go to the Bent and Dent after we got back to my house. That's always fun. Than on Saturday, Chaity and Colleen had to return to Springfield, Tennessee. Wished they lived closer. But so glad we were able to see them even if only for a short time.


1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh how fun! I was sad to miss it! :-( But I'm glad you all had such a good time!