Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ann-Marie Turns 31! Linda Turns 69! = 100

It was just a nice small get-together with my one and only, who also became a "MOM" for the first time this year. Just getting away for a short time without Sam was going to be the big challenge. With my oldest sister Linda here from France, who also shares the same birthday it was great to have them be together. In the above photo above, my brother Dave and his wife Venita phoned us while we were eating to sing "Happy Birthday" to them. It was indeed a wonderful surprise!
One of Ann-Maire friends, Angie was able to join us.

Here we have Ann-Maire and her Aunt Linda celebrating their birthday together with some type of drink. Linda reminded us that with Ann-Marie turning 31 and her turning 69 it equaled a century! They don't look that old. Well at least not my daughter! Just kidding Linda.


And here we have our party group. And so thankful that Candice, Ann-Marie's cousin could also join us!
After dinner, we went and saw Julie and Julia. Can you believe that my sister Linda had never heard of Julia ! It truly was a fun evening. As they say in Chicago...Happy birthday to the boat of you! Sam must have survived the evening because we never had a call from his daddy!



2 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like a great day. Now we want your review of Julie and Julia! :-)

Juliet said...

I wish I was good to do reviews..I usually leave that to Ann-Maire and you! You both will do a much better job. I did enjoy it.