Sunday, August 30, 2009

Garage Sales

Well this post will be done in reverse! Sometimes I get the photos in the order of the story, but it's 4:00 a.m. and I'm so far behind in my personal blog that I'm just will have to tell you this event in reverse. Thanks to my sister-in-law Sheila, we had a delicious lunch at their home after the garage sale. She is such a great cook! Something I am not. We had a great quiche, salad, french bread and a delicious cake made from scratch.
She even spent time making these delicious cupcakes!


Now to the beginning of the day. With my huge family, we started the day off with my sister Louise, her daughter Tammy and her three children, Megan, Caleb and Jacob. Then we had my sister Carol from Connecticut with her daughter Beth and her four children, Isaac, Zachary, Austin and Mikayla. Then my sister from France Linda and me. Now that's a crew to go to garage sales with! Above we have Zachary and Isaac trying out some neat seats. My sister Linda and their grandmother Carol purchased them for my wonderful great nephews.

Here we have Mikayla, Jacob and Austin also making another purchase. In the background we have Megan, Beth, Isaac and Carol.




Now we did not make this purchase, but Mikayla looked so cute on it that I just had to take a photo of her.
It again was a great day to spend with my sisters, two nieces and then all those great nieces and nephews. And to end it with a relaxing lunch with Scott, Sheila and their grandson Aidan.
Thanking God once again for all the relationships He has given me.



No comments: