Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Never, Never Give Up - Update

Last week my husband make the comment that the bird nest was firmly in place and this time he would not take it down. Since the bird nest is up high, on Monday I quietly put a chair near the nest to stand on to see if perhaps the robin had laid an egg. Sure enough....just look at that beautiful colorful egg. If possible I might be able to show a picture of a baby robin in the future. ENJOY the wonderful things that God allows us to see everyday...like the robin's egg.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I think a robin baby shower is in order, don't you?!

Juliet said...

I'm always up for a party!!!

Ann-Marie said...

Awww...I'm so glad Gary gave in to the "call of nature" and is having compassion on our feathered flying friends, in spite of all the poop on the deck now. They are God's creatures, after all!

I love the photo - reminds me of that Hallmark sketch artist I like so much...Marjolean something.