Friday, July 4, 2008

Mothers & Daughters

Summertime is a great time to have families come and visit. My dear friend Jackie's daughter Katrina and her husband Christian are visiting her here from Richmond, Va. I love mother and daughter get-togethers. We were able to meet for lunch at the Olympic. I loved the interaction of conversation that took place ...catching up with each others lives...the laughter...and of course the great foodSince my sister, Linda is visiting us here from France, we included her in these interactions.
As always there is never enough time to spend trying to catch up with all our life events. BUT IT WAS FUN...we took a mind's eye trip to Berlin, Richmond, VA., Strasbourg, France , Rockford and even Columbia, South American where three Americans after 5 years of hostage were released and also a French-Columbian woman. Not to mention our personal private lives that we touched upon, laughing about various issues (YES IT COULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT SOMEONE 'S HUSBAND AND I'M NOT SAYING WHOSE.) P.S. Keep us posted on people who visit you this summer. P.S. 2 Don't let Linda sit next to you when you are posting.

2 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

Looks like fun! You all had conversations circling the globe. I do have one question: Why can't Aunt Linda be setting next to you when you post??????

Juliet said...

Linda is constantly correcting me...and teaching me correct sentence structure...which I truly need...but not NOW!!! Just kidding.

Didn't this blog seem to flow much easily ??????