Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movers And Shakers


Since there are many many people in my immediate family, someone is always moving. My poor mother who keeps up with everyone is always changing someones address in her address book. This Saturday, July 5, it was my neice Candice and my nephew BJ who were the movers and shakers. We loaded up Brielle's bed.
Gary's truck held Candice's bed and dresser.
Ann-Marie was in charge of taking care of Brielle. Of course Brett love to hold her now and then. She seems to be enjoying the attention.



Inside the apartment, the work must begin to start unpacking everything. What fun.
Here's Ann-Marie and Candice in the kitchen. They look like they are having fun.
Then here comes BJ with his STUFF!!
Whos room do you think this is? I know when he shows he's pictures on his blog, it will look neat and clean.

Brielle just took it all in. May they all enjoy their new home (Apartment) It's always nice to have a place of your own. I know that they will love it.


6 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

Looks like nearly everyone got in on the fun. I hope Candice and BJ can get along :)

Colleen said...

Looks like alot of work, but fun work. Wish I could have been there to help. B.J. and Candice Usually always get along.

Ann-Marie said...

It was a lot of work, and we were all tired by the end...especially Brielle, but it was SO worth it for Candice and BJ to finally have their own place!

Plus...we had to help pay Candice back for the times she helped US move! :-) Family's great for counting on to help you move!

And Gary has a truck and is so sweet to help tons of people move!

Mom - you should post that story you told me about Gary's commitment to helping people move. It's a great story!

BJ Boehm said...

Thanks for all of your help! Greatly appreciated! We have an awesome family!

BJ Boehm said...

oops candice wrote that not bj!! he is signed in under his account I forgot! oops. Lol.

SturgillMom said...

Looks like a lot of work...I am dreading the unpacking days ahead of me! Miss you all....you guys are a GREAT family!