Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Trip to South Carolina - Part #2 My Brithday

Danielle had informed me that on my birthday, I was to eat on this special plate! Which I did...because on May 11, it was my birthday. She had planned to have chicken Enchiladas for Tuesday!!It must be on of the kids' favorites, because we ate almost all of them.

My sister, is a great planner! She had the kids trying to blow up balloons! We had those party blow horns...not the noisy one (Thank you.) She made a three layer (via Bryant request...who birthday is this anyway?) White cake with white frosting!!!
And they all sang "Happy Birthday to me." It was so much fun. The kids gave me great gifts! McKenzie had made me a great bookmarker. Bryant had given me a dollar and two of his four-leaf clovers. Got a box of Milk Duds and of course a box of Suzie Q's!!!



And what's a party without pin the tail on the donkey! Bryant was the winner. Of course I realized how ahead of time he figured out from the white flower on the wall where to pin the tail!!! Then I showed the kids how the game really should be played....



As you can see from their faces, they know I'm way off the mark. I should have been playing pin a pedal on the flower.
It will be a birthday party that I will truly remember!! Thanks gang!



No comments: