Saturday, May 22, 2010

Garage Sales - Footville, WI

Finally I was able to download the photos from my sister's Jan's photos to show you just how full you can pack a car that already has five passengers. (Fours sisters and one niece.) We heard that there were alot of garage sales in a small town called Footville. So Carol, Beth and I met my other sisters, Louise and Jan near Footville, WI. And there certainly were alot of garage sales. I saw this old antique oil container that I thought Louise might want. She did purchased it and found out from her husband that indeed it was used to put lamp oil in.
My sister, Carol who at that time would be moving back to WI from CT saw a vacuum cleaner that she felt she could put to great use.

With the five of us we packed the trunk FULL! Now I wonder where would we put that vacuum cleaner Carol had purchased?



Never fear! With Louise big old card, Carol just placed it on her lap. No problem !


Oh, and what about that piano bench that our sister Carol purchased....just let sister Jan and me hold it on our laps.
It was indeed a fun filled day. We did stop for lunch at a small place right in the big town of Footville. Then continued on to finish a few more garage sales. As you will note from the photos above, it was time to head home.




No comments: