Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Birthday With My Sisters

Since I was in South Carolina for my birthday, my sisters waited for me to get back so we could celebrate it together. Sisters always include my sister-in-laws and other female members of my family who can come. We do allow some males under 21!!! Like my newphews. Since my sister Carol has moved back from CT and living in Beloit, WI. she can join us in our birthday celebrations. Carol made me this delicious giant oatmeal date cookie. Sorry, you can't have any...IT'S G O N E GONE!!
My sister-in-law Venita knows I love Mrs. Fisher's! Sorry! That's also G O N E GONE! But I'm enjoying the indoor plant she gave me.

You may wonder why I have two pictures that look the same...they're not! The one above was taken by Ann-Marie and


this one was taken by Candice!!!




The fun part of any birthday can be the cards! Some make you cry. Some make you laugh. Some just make you feel so fuzzy inside that family truly cares about you. I still have some almonds left that Tammy gave me. The delicious candy bar...sorry G O N E GONE!!




I hadn't see Brielle in such a long time. She just prettier each time.




My sister, Louise knows I collect wooden red-handled kitchen utensils!







Louise made me the most delicious carrot cake you will ever eat!!! Some of us were able to takes some pieces home to our husbands.







We all gathered at the Bee-A- Roo on North Second! Just got to love that look on Aidan's face! Sheila had made me a jar of the best homemade applesauce you would ever want to try. In fact Gary put it on his pancakes one morning!! Poor Jan-- she celebrated my birthday with TWICE!!! She says I have this CD coming that I just love...but I haven't seen it YET!!! According to her, it may become my Christmas present. LOL But she did give me $$$! I'm sure I will think of something to buy.








It was so much fun. Enjoyed seeing my family again. Talking, eating, opening gifts and eating a piece of that carrot cake. We all missed my sister-in-law Judi who forgot the date! But when I had gotten home from S.C., there on my table was a card from her. She included a gift card to Kohl's. So one day I'm going shopping!!
And the celebration is still going on. My daughter will spoil me one night with dinner and the movie, Letters to Juliet.
Thanking the Lord for my big wonderful family!








No comments: