Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Soup Weather

It's that time of year when you enjoy having soup. Since my sister, Jan was coming down along with her family...husband and dog, she asked my mother what she would like for supper. At first we thought we would just pick up some fast food items, but mother said that she would like some homemade potato soup. Being the wonderful daughter that she is, Jan made her delicious homemade potato soup....mmmm good. We did not plan our outfits for that evening, but as you can see, our tops were all in different shades of red.
I don't know how many of you have seen my mother wear glasses, but here she is! Great looking pair of glasses, don't you think?



I told Jan that we needed to get a picture of Darryl with Mom. And just look at the bowl of potato soup! I wished you all could have been with us to enjoy it.

2 comments:

CANDICE said...

I just love Grandma.....She is so....Ya know just Grandma. SHe is the best.

Ann-Marie said...

That's a really great photo of the ladies in red! Hey, I "tagged" you in a blog thing - head over to my blog for the details!