Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Girls Only - Family Game Night

Some members of my family enjoy playing games. So when Charity and Colleen are in town, it's fun to get together with other family memebers who are free to come and play games for the evening. Just bring your favorite snack and drink. Apples to Apples is a great game to voice your own opinion.

Now and then we would take time out to eat!

Above we have Tammy, Charity, Kara and Hannah.


Have you ever played Catch Phrase? It's lots of fun, but you have to think very fast because you don't want the timer to stop when it's your turn. So as the instruction says, "TALK FAST...PAST FAST."
As always the evening went by fast. But it was soooo much fun.




5 comments:

Colleen said...

thanks Aunt Juliet for hosting. I had so much fun.

Deb said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there to join you all! Happy New Year Aunt Juliet!

Ann-Marie said...

Hannah was the hit of the night - remember her "stumbling" - it was so perfect. What a smartie!

Alice said...

That does sound fun...Apples to Apples is a great game!

Linda said...

It wouldn't take my comments so here goes again but I won't do it a 3rd time!

Hi Juliet, I enjoyed seeing my nieces at your game nite AND I enjoyed seeing you home so prettily decorated for Christmas!
Sis Linda