Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have a phobia of heights. Yep, can't sit in a balcony! Afraid to go down escalator. I'm real fun to go shopping with. Always looking for an elevator or stairs.

2. In the summer of 1963 I lived in Manhattan, New York for about six months. That was the same year that President Kennedy was assassinated. Worked in Brooklyn, New Jersey for a government agency.

3. Met my first husband, Robert Lawrence Trotter at Moody Bible Institute. We were married for 32 wonderful years.

4. Believe it or not but I took piano lessons at MBI. Don't know why, but I did. Not at all good at playing the piano.

5. One sad event for me was a miscarriage when Ann-Marie was around five years old.

6. Thankful that Gary, my second husband was willing to take the plunge and marry me. We have been married for six years.

7. I never use to be a reader of books. Now I'm always reading something. Ranging from biographical to a simple love story. Of course the Bible is my favorite. It is God's Word and I am constantly growing in the things of the Lord.


So I will tag 7 people:

Linda, my sister
Michelle
Deborah
Alex
Tammy
Danielle
Charity

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Your phobia of heights has gotten a little better over the years. Remember that glass elevator at one of the Chicago museums? You did really well - eyes closed, cluthcing my sleeve! :-)

I'm glad you and Dad got married, too...for obvious reasons!

CANDICE said...

My mom hated heights too... maybe it's genetic..?