Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun Night With Great Niece & Nephews!






I'm so far behind in my blogging, but I will try to post events that have happened to me even it's for my own benefit.
On December 20th we had Megan, Caleb and Jacob stay with us while their mom and dad attended a Christmas Party at their church. I asked Tammy if they could bring some games they would enjoy playing. They came well prepared.
We all enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate with some cupcakes I had made in advance. Just enjoy the photos. It was a fun night.

3 comments:

S.K.Roy said...

Merry christmas and good wishes to all of you and your family. Also all the best for comming new year 2009.

Ann-Marie said...

Hi, Mom! I fixed it the best I could - for some reason, this post was just difficult! At least we got rid of the spaces!

Juliet said...

Thanks!