Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in South Elgin

The day always goes by so fast. We had a great time with Ben & Nick playing a word game.
Ann-Marie and I played on opposite teams. And the team I was on, never got ahead.


Bill, Brett's brother-in-law cooked the turkey on the grill. It was very tender. And even Ann-Marie enjoyed it. I'm not a pie eater, but Gary enjoyed a slice of pecan and pumpkin pie. But Lisa remembered that Ann-Marie and I enjoy anything chocolate, so she had included a chocolate silk pie. We were very good, we only had one piece.


They have this beautiful dog named Shelby. And you could tell right away that she loves people.



In the background is Brett's father, Al. It looks like Shelby is saying "Hi!" to Al.
It was a wonderful time with Brett's family. It's always a joy to visit with his family.




1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

We had such a good time, didn't we?! I'm so glad you and Gary were there, so I could have both "my" families!