Monday, November 10, 2008

Life in a small town.

I guess I never thought about it before, but I do live in the small town of Rockton. And loving it.
We have some really neat old buildings. The Talcott Library is great. Any book you want, they will find it for you even if it means from far away libraries.

One thing I really love is the Country Cottage. It reminds me of what Annies use to be. So when they had their annual Christmas Open House I couldn't wait for my sisters and I to attend. If you know one thing about me, it is that I collect snowmen. I try every year to at least find one unique snowman. I have many from A Wobler, a few of Williraye Studio and just some from craft shows


As always, my sisters and I have a great time just looking at all of the new items for Christmas. Of course, I couldn't leave the store without adding a new snowman to my collection.



If you get a chance, stop by and enjoy the many displays they have put up for Christmas. If you are not in the Christmas mood before you come, I assure you that when you leave you will be in the Christimas spirit.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I know I want to try and get over there. I just love looking though all the great stuff they have. Fun shopping trip!

CANDICE said...

I love Christmas!!! I can't wait! What are we doing Christmas Eve... Anyone know? Grandma didn't know.

Juliet said...

Surprise! I don't know either...but it should take place Christmas Eve!