Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Celebrate!








It's official: GARY IS NOW 65!




With my hand out of commission, his birthday was very low- key. We had breakfast at Stockhome Inn, where they gave him a balloon, sang "Happy Birthday" plus gave him a hugh cinnamon roll with a lighted candle in the middle. (He even shared the roll with me...mmmm good.)



For his birthday gift, we went to Bergner's to purchase a new suit for him. Gary rarely shops for clothes, so we just enjoyed the sales and suited him up with much needed items.



Since Gary is a Bears fan, his daughter purchased a sweatshirt and pajamas with their logo. He will enjoy wearing these items.

I just want to wish my hubby a very Happy Birthday...along with my brother-in-law, Frank G.













4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Happy birthday, Gary! I'm so happy you are a part of our lives!

BJ Boehm said...

Tell Uncle Gary Happy Birthday! Looking good! Love ya guys.

BJ Boehm said...

This is Candice not B>j>

Jennittia said...

Happy belated birthday, Gary!! I haven't checked blogs lately (any reason why?!!) fun catching up! Enjoyed the pics of the mid-west. The mountains here are beautiful, but seeing the homeland stirs up fond feelings!