Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagging

Well here goes nothing: First off I just deleted pictures of our grandkids at a soccer game Saturday. I took most of my morning putting them in order and placing captions under them..GONE. It was a mistake on my part and now I will have to download them from my camera AGAIN! I just love myself for doing this. I love doing things over and over again.




Tagging


4 Places I GO OVER & OVER: Kohl's, Riverbluff Nursing Home, Hilanders, Rockton Library



4 People to e-mail me: Jan, Ann-Marie, Sally & Jackie



4 of my Favorite Places to eat: Lino's, DiGiovanni's. Celtic Thistle & Applebee's


4 Places I would rather be: Prince Edward's Island, Ireland, Chicago, Hawaii



4 People I tag: Charity, Cindy, Danielle, & Candice



4 TV Shows I watch: Hallmark Channel, American Idol, Football & News

3 comments:

Charity said...

Hey, hey, Hey whats with the highlighted name! Huh? Is it a hint? Or just because you love me more than those others?

CANDICE said...

Did you check your recycle bin on your computer you should be able to restore them from there... Unless you deleted your recycle bin. Usually computers have an icon you can click for your recycle bin. Click on it and see if your pics are there...

Ann-Marie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the photos - man, I just HATE it when computers make our lives MORE frustrating when they're SUPPOSED to make them easier!!!

I'm glad you did my tag! And, believe me, I KNOW you like to watch football. (Am I adopted?) :-)