Monday, September 15, 2008

Ali Turns "Sweet 16"

We often ask the question, "Where does the time go?" When my brother Bruce's daughter Ali turned 16, that's the question I had on my mind. As I get older, the time seems to flies by quicker even though I know that it's always the same 24 hours a day, seven days a week. What a beautiful cake.

As always Louise is right there to serve the cake, while brother Bruce dishes out the ice cream.
As you can see, Mom is enjoying this cake along with the rest of the crew.
Ali, attends Hononegah High School right here in Rockton, Illinois. At one of the football games, we even got to see Bruce and Melissa. They were there to see Ali perform with the other cheerleaders.
Happy Birthday Ali! And I just want your other cousins to see how beautiful a young lady you are becoming.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Wow! Ali looks just like her beautiful mom. I'm so glad you were able to go and help celebrate - and Grandma, too!

Alice said...

Looks like fun! We missed you on Sunday though...Gary tried to wash my cake pan, but I wouldn't let him. :-)