Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Party Time...AGAIN

When you come from a large family such as mine, you never run out of celebrations! If some of my other sisters lived closer, it could get real crazy. My sister Jan had a birthday in February, but we as sisters could not celebrate till now. My sister, Louise started the party off by giving Jan a Birthday Pin.
My niece Candice and great niece Brielle were able to attend. Brielle stold the show! Since we had the party at River Bluff, everyone that came past us wanted to see Brielle. You can see part of a delicious carrot cake that Louise made from scratch.
Tammy, one of my other nieces and her daughter Megan were able to celebrate with us. Suzie Q is what Tammy surprized her Aunt Jan with...Jan had asked me earlier if one of my smaller gift was a Suzie Q. I had to confess that I had'nt thought about them. Thanks Tammy! You came to the my rescue.
As Jan's sister, my job or should I say my gift was to supply her with Cosby..Season 4!Louise always comes up with new gift ideas! If any of you have been to Jan's home, you would know that they have a HUGH GARDEN! I know that Jan will find the perfect place to put her new garden stone.

As always we had a great time. We all are so thankful that my mother could be with us. God is the giver of life and we truly thank Him for our wonderful gift of family....especially all my sisters ! (I like my brothers too!)

7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

She mentioned that she was going to Rockford, but she never said that it was to celebrate her birthday!!! Wish we could have been there :)

Ann-Marie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sorry (again) I forgot about the day! I sure would have enjoyed it!

Happy B-Day, Aunt Jan!

The Beard Bunch said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Mom always has fun getting away to Rockford to be with her sisters and gramma. Like the others, I wish I could have joined the fun.

CANDICE said...

awww. Your so cute Aunt Juliet. Was Grandma there or did no one take pictures of her? lol.

Juliet said...

Candice,

I did have a picture of Grandma, but I can only put so many on one post. So those where the ones I thougt that peole would enjoy.

CANDICE said...

Aunt Juliet,
I know I was playing with you. I just thought it was funny we were at the nursing home and there were no pics of grandma. Have a good one. love ya candice

Cindy Swanson said...

You Rehfeldts sure know how to party! :) Happy belated birthday to Jan. And little Brielle just gets cuter by the minute!

You are so blessed to have some of your sisters near you...