Monday, March 3, 2008

Bowling

Here we are at the bowling alley. Cindy and I must have really good taste..yes we both have on the same top..Thanks to those wonderful sales at Kohl's. That sweet girl is Lily from another family.Father and daughter ...Darren and Lucy. Wonder how she did. They were not on our team.
This is Jeremiah, Lily's brother trying to find the right ball to throw.
What a look we all have when we throw a gutter ball...Gary downward head says it all!

It truly was a wonderful activity for the families at First Baptist Church. We had six on our team. (I believe that we had over 34 come...all ages) The first game went okay..Gary won with 119 points, I tied with Jon with116. The next game went all down hill. I'm glad we ran out of time to finish that one.

The only problem that occured the next day ...I couldn't walk on the left leg. Pain was shooting in it and my knee was swollen. I'm afraid that bowling may have to be taken off my list of fun activities. Today it is sore but I do not have pain when I walk on it. At any rate I did have fun bowling. Even if I only play it once a year, I don't think I want to give it up.

2 comments:

CANDICE said...

Your one busy lady!! You have more of a life than me! lol. luv ya.

Ann-Marie said...

Ouch! Bowling can hurt! But, I'm glad you had a good time!