Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Dawson

Gary and I wanted to see this wonderful new addition to our family. When we got to the hospital and finally located Cari's room, we found Dave stretched out on the bed and Cari sitting up. Wow, now here's the true picture of a new father! Just kidding because Dave pointed to this other bed that did not look very comfortable. Then I understood why he was trying to get rest on the bed Cari had. Cari looked great and of course both of them very happy. Dave took Gary & I down to see Dawson. "He look just like my dad!" Dave said. "He's got his nose and cheecks."
As you can see little Dawson is in an incubator and will be in the hospital for about two more weeks. He arrived a little earlier than had been expected.
When Dave took us to see Dawson, you should have seen his face...he is one proud DAD! Both Cari and he will make wonderful parents.

Congratulations on the birth of your first child...Dawson Bruce. Dave did not want to have David the second, so when he read the name Dawson meant son of David, that would take care of the problem.

4 comments:

Alice said...

He's very cute!

Ann-Marie said...

Awww...so cute, indeed. I'll bet it's special for Dave to be able to have part of his mom with them now, too! Thanks for taking photos. I didn't know he was going to have to stay in the hospital - but both Candice and I thought it seemed early for her deliver - I guess we were right!

Thanks for sharing!

CANDICE said...

how much did he weigh? he is a cutie!

Juliet said...

Candice, I think Dawson was 6 pounds and I don't remember the ounces.