Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Little Bit of This. A Little Bit of that.

Congratulations to Paul and Kara's son Adam! The third egg from the left is Adams. It made the Sunday paper. It's always fun to see or read whenever a family member has their name in the paper. Art runs in our family and I have to say that Adam was very artistic in his use of many colors.


This morning is Thursday, March 27, 2008. Yesterday the weather was in the high 50's. Today it is snowing..but as you can see the Robin is here to stay. I for one will be very glad when Spring is here to stay..not this warm sunny day, then snow...off and on days. COME ON SPRING...STAY.
Tuesday Gary had to go to JUDY DUDY..AKA JURY DUTY! Thanks Danielle, I think we all will forever call it JUDY DUDY. He was chosen as one of the twelve. Last night he did not get home till almost 9:00 p.m. I guess they had to reach a decision before they left. What is so funny for me is that the first day he came home and said, "I got a check for $10.00. I think I will call it my March Mad Money!" Later in the evening he informed me that he had to pay for parking...$2.25. Now that reduces his income. Let just add the gas to that also. It's around 14 miles to the court house and then of course, he does have to come home. So last night he also came home with a $10.00 check. With his duty done, I think that the March Mad Money should end up about $9.00...oh, with tithe, he now has $7.00. I wonder what he will do with all that money? He did say he did enjoy it and they did give him a certificate. It certainly it a privilege for us as citizen...for I know it is not for the money.

4 comments:

Alice said...

I'm glad you've joined me in taking pictures of robins in the snow!

Keep your readers posted on how Gary decides to go crazy with his jury payment...

Ann-Marie said...

I think he shuld invest the $7 in Amway products.

Juliet said...

Alice and Ann-Marie you both make me laugh!

Ann-Marie, he probably did put in Amway!

SturgillMom said...

TOO FUNNY!!! We only get $6.00 a day here in Missouri! Next time I am taking the bus :)