Friday, February 1, 2008

More Neices and Nephews!!

We have had a very snowy winter. I have often told people that my photos would have been a lot less had my mother and father had given me just one sister and perhaps one brother....but as you all know, my mother and father gave me 6 SISTERS AND 5 BROTHERS. Often I have asked my mother if she had ever stopped to do the math on how it would affect the growth of our family. (Doesn't look like she did)

This brings me to what my February project is: TRYING TO ORGINIZE ALL THOSE ZILLIONS OF PICTURES. You will be seeing some really old pictures of our family from time to time. However, since Tammy, my niece just had her 40th birthday, I decided you should also see some more of my wonderful neices and nephews when they were young. Hence these are all first cousins to most of you.

I love the ALL GIRLS PICTURE!!! Aren't they cute? And can you believe how short Jeff and Justin use to be. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

CANDICE said...

I saved that picture to my computer. Brielle says I miss you Aunt Juliet!! Pretty soon she will be as big as I am in that picture!! Love ya.

Ann-Marie said...

I can totally see Brielle in that photo of Candice!

Janice Sturgill said...

I must comment because I remember what Dad told you when you said to him (since you are the fourth child)---You said, "Dad, you should have stopped at four!" Dad replies, "I should have never started!." Maybe he knew math better than Mom.