Friday, February 15, 2008

Here We Go Again





Remember me telling you about my February project...of course you don't. If I wasn't doing it, I wouldn't know either. TRYING TO ORGANIZE MY ZILLION OF PICTURES!!! So now it time again to show some of my other nieces and nephews when they were younger...my nieces and nephews...your 1st cousins. Can you believe that Frank and Laurie have 4 of their kids married and 3 of them with kids of there own. Then there is Alex, married with two kids of his own. Time does flies. Enjoy today. A side note for those who don't know our family: The beautiful girl in the middle is Isabella adopted by Frank and Laurie. The sweet looking boy below her is Anthony (Tony) adopted by Tim and Judi. You see we can never have too many in our family!!! I think it also takes a special kind of love to adopt.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

The "French" influence - I believe that is wine in the Alex and Anna's cups! Just kidding!

Oh, but you don't ever have to post the one of me, Charity, and Anna in our swimsuits. That's okay! Seriously!

Juliet said...

Be nice to me, and I'll keep that picture out of my blog.:)