Monday, February 11, 2008

Megan, the Actress




We all have to start somewhere...at least when it coming to acting.


My sister Louise had purchased 10 tickets to her granddaughter, Megan performance in the show, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory. Ann-Marie, Brett, Jeannine Gibson, a friend of hers, Cari & Dave Berg, Louise, Bruce, Gary and I were all able to attend. (A side not..Jan and Darryl would have been there, but Michael was going to help Darryl with his kitchen floor that same weekend. However that snow storm hindered that.)


What a delightful play. The kids all did a wonderful job. The singing was great. Megan did a wonderful job. Megan is only 11 and this was her first time at CYT. (Christian Youth Theater) I must say as a great aunt, I'm proud of her. Whenever I've been around her, she seems to be so quiet. It was a surprize to me when I heard she wanted to get involved in acting. But she did and did a super job in being in the Wonka Chorus.


Hats off to you Megan!!

4 comments:

SturgillMom said...

I wish we could have been there. We love that movie :)

Ann-Marie said...

It was SO good, wasn't it? I really enjoyed it, too. Hard to believe those some of those kids are only in high school - and SO accomplished. I though Megan did a great job, too! She was such a highlight!

Thank you, Aunt Louise!

Unknown said...

We would have loved to be there with you all. Ironically, Linda and I watched the new Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Saturday night on TV. I'm sure your production was much better.

CANDICE said...

YES I DON'T LIKE THE NEW MOVIE. YUCK! THE OLD ONE WAS AWESOME. THAT IS THE ONLY MOVIE I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN TWICE. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE ALSO. I'M GLAD SHE IS INVOLVED IN ACTING IT'S SO MUCH FUN.