Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's coming to an End.





For all you neices and nephews who thought that your picture wouldn't be posted on my blog, YOU'RE WRONG! Since I had to sort through all those zillions of picture it made my project easy. You all look so sweet and innocent. A long time ago there was a saying: "YOU'VE COME ALONG WAY BABY!" I guess for all of us that is true. I just love the way you look back then. We have my sister Carol clan...don't you just love Mark's expression? (Matthew, Mark, Beth, Deborah, and Luke. I'm glad she only had the three boys. The fourth probably would have been John but I don't think I can call anyone by the name "Acts."..just kidding Carol.)


Then my brother Bruce, with his two girls, Ali & Melissa. My brother Scott and his wife, Sheila with his family...Brad, Jonathan and Leah. Finally a picture of cousins up to no good...Yes Ali and Leah. Enjoy. If I have missed any of your 1st cousins...please feel free to inform me...I still have lots more pictures I can post. Love ALL OF YOU.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Ah, yes! Mark's eye-popping expression. I remember laughing for weeks about that one!

How did Uncle Bruce's girls get to be so pretty - where was the GORGEOUS gene in my DNA, huh? LOL!

Juliet said...

I think that you got it too!! ...that GORGEOUS GENE!
Love, Mom

The Beard Bunch said...

Very good to see the pictures. I want to know what you are going to do with them all---a family scrapbook, maybe???????

Juliet said...

Michelle, I'm not sure what I will do with all these pictures. Since I've started doing CD on pictures, I'm hoping to reduce my pictures albums. May just put them in folders.

Deb said...

Wow...
I haven't seen that picture in years! We don't look too happy. Well, Luke is and Mark was just goofing off. Then I look at Uncle Scott's family, now they look happy. I guess, because they were happy. Thanks for posting the pics.