Friday, February 29, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty

From my patio doors I saw this cat approaching me from the deck. There is always something about a cat and his attitude! They seem to own the world and all that is it in. He just ambered on towards me. He looked very much like a cat that we owned for about 13 years...RUSTY. He let me take pictures of him...even posing. If he had been cleaner and had more of a bright orange fur...I would have thought that Rusty has come from the other side to say "HI" (I know, I know, there is no Kitty Heaven, but if there were...it would have been him.) After taking many photos, he just laid down and enjoy my deck. Enjoy his photos and attitude.

Since today is Leap Day, I want to thank everyone who took part...even my nieces Charity and Colleen. Here are some answers that were missed..."Leap second", "by Leaps and bounds", Leap in the dark","look before you Leap","Leap at" the chance to do something without actually moving", etc. One that I was hoping those parents with older kids would say.."My kid has a Leapster." But I will give you all 4 more years before I bug you about the word "Leap"...aren't you happy?

My calendar saying for today is "WHOOPEE! AN EXTRA DAY TO DO SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL FOR SOMEONE EXTRA SPECIAL!" Let's all see if we can do something special for someone. I made oatmeal cookies for my mother yesterday and hope to drop them off today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Well it looks like you and I had the same idea. I too have just started a blog entitled "Retired and Loving It!

This sure is a cute kitty. Our neighbor's cat spends a lot of time here at our house because the girl who owns him is a firefighter and is away a lot.

I'm going to check out your blog archive and hopefully leave some comments.