Saturday, May 31, 2008

MMM Part 4- Louise is turning 60!!!

MMM - Merry Month of May! Tammy was really busy getting a surprise party ready for her Mom, Louise...it's even harder when you are her only child...just ask Ann-Marie. However, I'm here to tell you that she pulled it off. And that is very hard when someone like my sister Louise is always asking questions ALL THE TIME. Louise who will celebrate her 60th on June 1st was in for a real surprise and NOT JUST FROM TAMMY!



My sister, Linda who lives in France also got an invitation to this surprise party. Linda e-mailed me and told me that her daughter, Anna told her that she should go. To make this story short, Linda begin checking into the possiblities of doing just that. E-mailed dated 5/23/08..."I just got my passport today in the mail..(Praise the Lord!)..so I will be on that plane: Tuesday." Between Linda and I at her suggestion, we decided not to tell anyone she was coming. But since Gary and I already had plans to be away, I needed Dave and Venita's help. So the circle of people who knew about her arrival were Gary, Dave, Venita, Ann-Marie (she told Brett) and of course me. I was going to tell my mother, but brother Dave told me , "Let's surprise her too!" It was so hard not to tell my sisters...BUT I DONE GOOD!



In the morning, my sister Jan came down from Watertown and met Louise and me at my home. We ended up going to a great sub-division garage sale. Jan and I had great fun finding..shall we say "STUFF" we liked. Tammy and her kids met us there. Tammy had to leave early to setup for the surprise party. We had to pick up my mom at Riverbluff. Linda's hideout place was at the Blockbuster's video store. This was located right next to Panino"s where we were going to eat lunch. Linda wanted Louise to have some time and enjoy the surprise that Tammy had worked so hard to acheive. Such a surprise it was when Louise enter Panion's and began to recognize some of her old friends and neighbors (of course family) at her surprise party.



After a little while, I left and walk across the parking lot to get Linda. WHAT A SECOND SURPRISE! The video will show the rest of the story.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

It was hard to keep it a secret...but you did it! (p.s. - I'm glad you told me, though!)

The Beard Bunch said...

Ok, Ann-marie left a comment on every single one of these posts. What a daughter :)