Saturday, May 31, 2008

MMM Part 1 - Garage Sales

MMM (Merry Month of May) It all started on the 22 of May ..Charity and Colleen along with their cousin Isabel came home from TN. Most everyone in our family enjoy going to garage sales. When my sister Kathy was alive here on this earth we went alot. Now it seems to be now and then.

I tried to do these for MMM in order..so you will have alot of reading to do to catch up with me and will know why I haven't blogged for awhile. Here we have our crew..Charity, Louise (in background), Ann-Marie, Colleen, Brielle Candice and Isabella.
As always we have fun looking. Sometimes we find great STUFF!
What garage sale is ever complete without stopping for lunch. This day we ate at Beef-a-Roo.
Here we have Ann-Marie and Isabelle smiling for the camera.


And last but not least...our youngest amongest us..BRIELLE. SO SO SWEET!

Well take your time and read all the MMM and just enjoy this crazy familyevents!

2 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

What would I do without these blogs??????? I have been hearing all about the MMM from my mother, and I figured I would get to see some pictures. How long I have waited :) Thanks for posting all of the pictures and comments. I miss being there! Aunt Louise birthday party sounds like the best!!!! Also, happy anniversary to you and Gary. Miss you all.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so glad I got the day off to go garage sale-ing with everybody! You're right - whenever I think about garage sales...I think about funny Aunt Kathy!

I'm so glad to live near family. Especially my MOM, the party girl!