Thursday, May 21, 2009

Taking a Trip

Well, it's time to take a little trip to Door County. We'll be gone for about five days. On Monday, May 25, (Memorial Day) Gary and I will celebrate seven years of marriage. I know the picture below was taken last Fall, but we always stop by the Rusty Rabbit shop sometime during our visit in Door County. Please pray for safety in traveling and hopefully no accidents this year. We just want to enjoy going bike riding and checking out new sites. Hope the Cookery is open. We missed not eating there last year.

Everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day.

2 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

I can't believe it has been 7 years! Happy Anniversary to you and Gary. I hope you have fun at Door County; it is beautiful up there!

Ann-Marie said...

I love my souvenirs from the Rusty Rabbit! Happy Anniversary, Mom and Gary!