Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seven Years Ago!

After getting back from Door County and reading my daughter's blog, I decided to post some photos from our wedding on May 25, 2002. That way for any of you that wanted to see my beautiful dress will be able to see it. It truly was a wonderful day. Just enjoy the photos. Gary & Me
There's that dress!

Happy Gary!

Megan my niece was the flower girl. Andrew, Gary's grandson was the ring bearer.



Megan was six years old, while Andrew was only five years old.





Now, that some family photo.





Yes, that's Pastor Williquette!





Brett, Ann-Marie, Megan, Me, Gary, Andrew, Camille and Dave.







We copied Ann-Marie's wedding by releasing balloons as we left the church.






4 comments:

Alice said...

Great pictures, Juliet! I'm so excited to see them. That looks like a wonderful day. You and Gary look so happy. Those Memorial Day weekend weddings are good ones! :-)

Wendy said...

Love the dress!!! And the beauty wearing it. Thanks for posting the pictures. Ann-Marie has quite the way with words!! Her posts (chapters of the life novel, perhaps?) just capture me and then I need my illustrations to go along!

Beautiful wedding. I'm so glad you went with a gown!

Colleen said...

Absolutley beautiful!!!

Jennittia said...

So pretty!!!! Of course, I am a bit partial to the color purple!