Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Peter Pan Event

Last year we all had fun seeing Megan in a play put on by CYT (Christian Youth Theater). This year she had a part in Peter Pan right here at Hononegah Performing Arts Center in Rockton. My sister, Louise got sick that morning and asked if I could call my friend Jackie and see if you could join us. I was so happy that she was able to attend at the last moment. Here we have Brett, Ann-Maire, Jan, Megan, her friend, Venita, Gary, Jeannine and that's Jackie way off against the wall in that orange blouse. (She thought she wasn't in the picture. Got ya.) Megan was a pirate- wench. She did an excellent job!
Megan's brother Caleb was one of the off-stage performers. He looked like a true Indian.

After the play, we all went out to eat at Jessica's. It was just down the road. It's nice to go somewhere you can order whatever you like to eat.

I'm not sure what Jan and Venita were talking about, but it must have been funny!



Here we have the girls. We took a picture of the two men...Brett and Gary, but it was a bad photo. So you get to look at us lovely ladies.
It was a fun event and hope that Megan and Caleb can stay involved. I love going to see my great nieces and nephews perform. Beside I love live plays.




4 comments:

Colleen said...

looks like fun, wish I could have been there

Ann-Marie said...

It was so much fun! And Megan did a fantastic job. I'm glad we were all able to go and support our favorite pirate-wench!

Alice said...

I love your new blog look with the lilacs, Juliet. Happy Birthday!!

>>> said...

Happy birthday to you!!! and many more. Thanks for being a star in Ann-Marie's life. I love you both!
*and I really like those flowers on the top of your blog: gorgeous!