Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Bunny


Yesterday the snow was just beginning to come down. It was just starting to get a little dark out. I decided to lower the blinds...just outside the computer room window I saw this rabbit just standing there. I wondered if I got my camera would he still be there? When I got back he was still standing there like a little statue...he even looked my way as if to say "What are you up to?"


Well, I actually think that he was posing just for the camera. I know that Ann-Marie will enjoy this picture. It would make a great Hallmark card.

8 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

I love the picture! I am glad he waited for you.

Alice said...

I've missed seeing you around lately! Glad you had a good trip!

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Juliet! Didn't you love "Let Them Eat Cake"? Yes, there is going to be a sequel...in fact, it's going to be a trilogy...three books in all.

Juliet said...

Thanks for the info..I'll be looking for the next book...and the next :o)

Ann-Marie said...

Mom - that is such a cute photo! Thanks for posting it especially for ME! I'm glad our bunnies are home safe, warm, inside...all snuggled up!

Alice said...

Hi Juliet--I thought I'd answer back on your blog! I'll have to get your email sometime. :-) I haven't read that book--I'll have to check it out; I'm always looking for something good. I've got a series to recommend to you too--I think you'd love them.

We really missed you on Saturday--Claudette was shocked that she was my secret sister. She has been thinking all year long that it was you! I guess we are even more alike than we think! :-)

Have a great day!

CANDICE said...

HER IS MY ADDRESS AUNT JULIET http://onesweatpea.blogspot.com/ MAYBE I CAN BECOME A BLOGGER LIKE YOU!! LOVE CANDICE.

Deb said...

I love it...
Isn't God so wonderful? His very creation can bring such a smile to our faces. I saw a couple of cardinals hanging out by the window the other day. Me and the kids wathced as they stayed for quite a while and danced around each other.