Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Help is on the Way



The other day I got two e-mail from paypal, saying two different people were sending me money. "Hurray" should have been my first response...but I'm thinking, "I have nothing on e-bay to sell."


A hurried call to my neice, Candice, who help me set up both my accounts with paypal and EBay, telling her I didn't know what to do...that really nothing new to most people. Since she works on the weekend was was able to come to my rescue and clear the matter up for me. We think it may have been a scam of some sort and paypal will check that part out.


While we were working on the problem, Gary came in the computer room and asked Candice if she wanted to stay for supper. We were just having meatloaf and I wasn't sure she would like it. But it turns out that she does.


While getting the supper ready, I asked Candice if BJ, her brother would be free to join us for supper. She phoned him and he was able to join us. Now since I have my computer geek nephew here....I'm thinking...I have a scanner which I can't seem to get it to work. "Hey BJ, could you take a look at my scanner and see if you could get it to work?" Now what GEEK would say NO when you offer them to look at your scanner and computer.


Well to make a long story short, he got my scanner to work and also did other geekish things to my computer. (I don't know if geekish is a word, but it my word.)


I just want to thanks to my neice, Candice and nephew BJ for helping out their old aunt.


In the pictures from the scanner....for those who don't know Candice and BJ..Candice is the good looking blonde in the first picture and in the other pictures...BJ is standing in the middle.

4 comments:

CANDICE said...

your not old....... I love helping you! candice

BJ Boehm said...

why am I not the good looking one :(, oh well, candice couldn't fix the scanner, so I beat her there.

Juliet said...

Hey BJ
It's nice to hear from you. Of course in your picture I should have pointed out that you were the "HANDSOME" standing in the middle. Love AG

Ann-Marie said...

It's okay, BJ. I'm in that top photo with Candice, and Mom mentions NOTHING about me either...guess we don't rate!

Hee, hee, Mom!

I'm so glad your scanner is fixed...thank goodness for BJ and Candice, huh?