Monday, December 24, 2007

Grandmother - Granddaughter

The other day my mother, Agnes Rehfeldt, phoned me to tell me that she had recieved a copy of the Rockford Woman magazine. "What a surprize it was to me to see my granddaughter, Ann-Marie sharing the same magazine with me."

Jeneice Smith had interviewed my mother for the magazine. So I just want to pass along to you these two different articles. Just go to http://www.rockfordwoman.com/ and read about these Famous people in my life. Click on Animal Magnetism for Ann-Marie and Children and Churches for my mom....you'll have to scroll a little before you see my mother's quotes.

P.S...the picture behind Ann-Marie was one I cross-stitched for her when she was in high school. I enjoyed doing it, but the bunnies ear gave me a hard time with those half-stitches.

1 comment:

Alice said...

That's so cool--your mom and your daughter in the same magazine! Love the cross-stitch too...