Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cousins


Having come from such a large family, I didn't know my first cousins very much. The only two I remember well were cousin Joyce and cousin George.


Our youngest brother, Timothy and his wife Judi have the youngest first cousins who are still in school. Awhile back I wanted to let other first cousins that don't live in town to see a newspaper clipping of Jeffery and Justin. But as you all know my scanner wasn't working. This clipping was taken in the fall. Jeffery is only 6'4" and Justin is shorter...6'2". They are both great in sports. Last night Gary and I were watching the sports...low and behold they said Justin name..slaughter the pronouncing of the name Rehfeldt...it was a basketball game. Rockford Christian against Maranatha School. Rockford Christian won!!!


Enjoy the photo! Justin is in front and Jeffery is to the right.

7 comments:

BJ Boehm said...

I haven't seen these guys in a while...I guess I'll see them in a few weeks, if we do something this year, I haven't heard any about where we are having the Christmas party..are we having it? hmmm...oh, I started up my blog again, mostly showing off my favorite photos, I might throw in some other stuff....
http://randombj.blogspot.com/

The Beard Bunch said...

Wow, that is good to see their pictures. Thanks, Aunt Juliet!

Juliet said...

BJ
Not have a Rehfeldt Christmas Eve Party...that would be a very very sad day.

We will be having it at the Berean Church in Beloit..they have a very nice facility...1992 Shopiere Road.

Will check out your blog.
Love ya, AJ

Ann-Marie said...

At least SOMEBODY in the Rehfeldt family is athletic...not all of us are, you know!

Alice said...

I just love that you scan pictures and put them on your blog. That rocks! :-)

Cindy Swanson said...

Juliet, it'll be the Rehfeldt boys against the Swanson boys tonight at Berean! BCS is the David to Rockford Christian's Goliath, but hopefully it'll be a fun game.

Judi's boys are so handsome!

Ann-Marie said...

It's genetic, Cindy.

Just with the Rehfeldt boys, though...unfortunately.