Monday, June 1, 2009

Showers of Blessing

After church on Sunday morning, it was time to head to Geneva, IL. The Soderstrom family were having a baby shower for Ann-Marie. This cake was so delicious!
Of course the food was also sooo good!


Mother & Daughter



The card above was one I had purchased years ago. It so fits Samuel's daddy who wears a size 16 shoe.

Some of the Soderstrom family.
The afternoon was so fun. We did a lot of taking about subjects I'll let Ann-Marie handle. The video above tells the whole story of gifts and enjoying time with the Soderstrom Clan.

I think for me one of Ann-Marie's baby gift that was so funny was a White Sox onesie.
I'm not a White Sox's fan, but just the thought that maybe, just maybe, Samuel will like some type of sport. I'm hoping the Chicago Bears will be one. But the gift just made me laugh. Ann-Marie as you ALL know HATES any form of sports.
What a fun shower.


1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I told Brett I didn't care if it said White Sox...just that it was my first dark onesie! The gifts were amazing. I am SO spoiled!