Thursday, March 12, 2009

Congratulations Jeffrey!

My nephew Jeffrey and his brother Justin have always been great at doing track and cross country running. So good that today Jeffrey, a senior at Rockford Christian School, was signed on by Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to participate in their programs involved with track and cross country running.
My brother, Tim with that short guy Jeffrey next to him, wife Judi, his other son Justin and of course their beautiful daughter, Elizabeth. (You owe me one Elizabeth for that comment.)


Here we have him with his proud father joined with one of his many proud aunts and uncles. Gary said he felt like a midget standing next to Jeffrey.


Congratulations to you Jeffrey!


3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats to Jeff! We are SO proud of him.

P.S. - I love your top photo - that photo of you, Kara, and Aunt Kathy always makes me smile - especially the look on Aunt Kathy's face!

CANDICE said...

I love that photo too.... Love her!

Janice Sturgill said...

Thanks Juliet for keeping us all so "melancholy!" I loved all the pictures of the family.