Thursday, March 12, 2009

And The Results Are In!

It been such a great day! Gary and I met Ann-Marie and Brett at her doctor's office to find out the sex of their baby. Oh, I wonder what will it be?
It's A Boy
During the ultrasound, it was so neat to see the baby's nose, hands, arms, etc. We especially loved the one where Samuel Robert Allan is sucking his thumb. That truly was so precious.


Congratulations are in order from Grandpa!


Here we have the proud mother and grandmother.



We of course had to spread the good news. So one of the places we stopped to tell friends was at Annie's at Edgebrook. I've worked there for almost 17 years. Some of my friends weren't working that day, but I did get to tell my old boss and her daughter. They were so happy for all of us. Since Annie's has a baby section, Ann-Marie and I just had to take a look. Would you believe that they had what usually are called oneies but these were called bunsie. And when you turned it to the back, it has a little white bunny tail.



For my daughter who is a rabbit lover, I just had to purchase this for Samuel.

Thanking the Lord that the baby is doing fine. And looking forward to holding our grandson.




4 comments:

Alice said...

Congrats, Grandma (and Grandpa too of course)! I know you are so excited to see that new little boy!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so glad you could come with us! Yea to retirement!!! We love our Bunsie SO much!

And thank goodness SOMEONE remembered to bring a camera!

Deb said...

You are going to be a such a great grandma! :) Congrats on finding out about little Sam!

The Beard Bunch said...

Congratulations! It is so cool that you were able to be in the ultrasound with Ann-marie. Sam is going to be one very loved little boy!