Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Walk With Mom

On Wednesday I usually pick up my mother's laundry. When Linda and I arrived, she told us that we must see this beautiful pink flowering bush outside. After we chatted for awhile, we took a nice stroll around the court outside. Although none of us knew the name of this bush, it indeed is beautiful.
Here Linda pointed out one of the buds.
Mom was right, it truly is a beautiful bush.
There were purple miniature irises and these huge purple and pink irises.

As we ended our garden walk, we took a picture of the frog that Mom had at her old apartment and Dave was able to put it in this garden when Mom moved to River Bluff. This year he made the flag to go along with it.
It was probably a 20 minute walk...thanks Mom we did enjoy the walk and seeing the pink flowering bush.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful photos, Mom! That is a really lovely flowering bush. You did a great job with the photos.

CANDICE said...

Aww this makes me miss Grandma! I should go see her this coming week.

Alice said...

It looks so pretty!

Colleen said...

The simple things are usually the greatest things. Aunt Juliet my blog is ablogfullofcharcoll.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

beautiful! We're finally trying to landscape our yard, and we now have three seating areas, and many lilies, irises, monkey grass, tulips, and some baby trees.
I would like some more flowering bushes to put along our fence. There is SO much beauty in nature. I think I could just stay outside all the time...