Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dinner at Dave's

My sister Linda has been staying with my brother Dave and his wife Venita. We were going to pick Linda up on Monday afternoon, but at their suggestion, we were invited for dinner. NEVER ONE TO REFUSE THAT TYPE OF INVITATION! Here's wonderful picture of their new patio set.
Venita had beautiful flowers all over her deck...I loved these Gerber Daisies...such a bright yellow. Brother Dave manned the hamburgers.
Food was great: Great tossed salad, hamburgers, and pasta with veggies...must have been good...look at Gary's plate.
For dessert we had black cows...I call them root beer floats. Linda kept dipping into the ice cream box and brother Dave finally said, "Why don't you just eat out of the box." The picture tells the story.
We all had a great time just relaxing and getting to know one another better.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I love Uncle Dave and Aunt Venita's patio furniture. What a great set! Aunt Linda MUST be Rehfeldt - look at how she's digging into that ice cream! :-)

Alice said...

Ahhhhh, summer. That whole dinner sounds wonderful. Why do I want a hamburger and tossed salad at 7:30 in the morning?! Thanks, Juliet!!