Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Item In Grocery Store

Since I am retired and have no pitter-patter of little feet about my home, (at least not yet), I go for any short cuts when it come to baking. Well, what a nice surprise when grocery recently that I found a wonderful new way to make brownies.
If you can read the instructions, you have read right...just position the dough in the center of an ungreased 8x8 inch square metal pan and the oven will do the rest!!!!
I wished I could tell you if fudgy brownies with peanut butter filling turned out, but I can't. They were made for the Volleython that Heritage Baptist puts on. They have around 42 teams signed up to play on Saturday. It's a great way to present the gospel to some of the unsaved players who will be in some of the teams. If I had been smarter, I would have made a batch for us, but I guess I'm not that smart.
So if you are ever in a pinch for a dessert, this just might be your solution.

1 comment:

CANDICE said...

We had some of those brownies when we were at Colleen and Charity's. They were really good!