Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun In January




Not much going on lately. But my sister, Jan did come down and as always we cleared out the two places we went on their January clearance...not really. But we did load up for next year's gifts.




Then we picked up fast food at Culver's and headed to Riverbluff Nursing Home to have a small Valentine's Party with our mother. I called ahead to Ann-Marie to see if she could join us. And of course, she would not want to miss out on seeing her Aunts in action. Especially when they start talking about their childhood memories...like fist fighting. One of them remebered the incident and the other one didn't. But we sure laughed about the event.




It's always fun when I can get together with some of my sisters and of course they were so happy for Ann-Marie and enjoyed her new ultrasound pictures.

3 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

I talked to mom this morning and she was telling me about the day. She said, "And, I am sure Aunt Juliet will have some pictures on her blog." Glad to see that you did. I thought if funny when I heard that grandma used to get mad at grandpa and hid his shoes in the oven :)

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so glad you let me tag along for lunch. You, Grandma, and the Aunt always make me laugh! :-)

Linda said...

Hey, Anna and I did some clearance buying ourselves yesterday. They inaugurated the new Hospital in Strasbourg and she had part of the day off to go, so she went to see her old collegues at the high school where she worked and then going through town stopped to look at the cloths. She came home with a mini-skirt, Scottish green & black and proud she only paid 6 dollars for it. I told her I got a better deal on a clearance rack..everything for 3 dollars. I bought her 2 skirts, me two & a pair of slacks! Now thouse prices are my sizes! Can't wait to go garage sailing again with you alls come summer!