Saturday, August 9, 2008

Uncle Billy's Pool

On August 1st, we were able to take the grandkids to swim in Uncle Billy's big pool. You would have thought that these kids were little fishes. I believe that they could have stayed all day. Caleb and Andrew would try different styles of jumping into the pool and giving the jumps different names. Billy's pool is so big. Gary kept saying, "This really is such a big pool!"
The picture below is my favorite...they look like they are ALL up to no good....but they really are good kids and did play well together.
I don't need to say much about the picture here with grandpa...these kids are the love of his life...besides me of course.

I could not believe that Gary could put Andrew on his shoulders, but he did...even did it for Caleb. Caleb jumped into the water before I could get my camera to take a shot of Gary and him. Brigitte is NOT afraid of anything. Put a life jacket on her and nothing stops her from having fun in this big pool
Jacob looks like the king and Brigitte the slave. But Jacob did pull Brigitte around and when I went to get the camera, Brigitte didn't want her picture taken. Most of the time I just have to sneak around with the camera hidden from her.
So you see, with a big family that I have come many blessings. We all say thanks to Uncle Billy, Aunt Lina, Uncle Bruce and Aunt Louise for making it a fun time with our grandkids...I know Caleb and Jacob would say the same. Thanks family! We love you.

4 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

You are just too funny! I was out for a week, and when I come back, it looks like you have been super busy. I am glad you were able to get the pictures posted!

P.S. Thanks for putting my mom and dad up tonight :)

Ann-Marie said...

I love the one of Brigitte jumping in the pool. She's so camera-shy...I'm glad she didn't know you were taking her photo, or she would have tried to cover her eyes!

Tamrik said...

Thank you for including our kids - they had SO MUCH fun with Andrew & Brigitte. They are already asking when they can be together again.!?.!? : )Megan & I enjoyed the time with you as well.

Tamrik said...

P.S. I just LOVE the picture of the "4 Fish" with their goggles on.