Monday, September 17, 2007

Fish Boil

Saturday was a busy eating day. First off, my sister Linda is here from France. We of course had breakfast than we headed for the Berean Church in Beloit for a ladies luncheon. (More Food). We got home and around 5:00 p.m. headed for Rock City for a fish boil. (And more food) No wonder we Americans are overweight. The fish was delicious to those of us who like it. Ann-Marie enjoyed the potatoes and dessert. It was a beautiful day and we ended it by having ice cream at an ice cream place in South Beloit..yes more food. Let's just call it FAT SATURDAY!!!

Enjoy the slide show

3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

I feel like everyday is "Fat Saturday" for me!!! Thank you SO much for sending those M&Ms for the kids. They were so excited. When I told Bryce that you were the one who sent them, he said, "OH, I wike her!" That was really sweet of you...thanks again!

Ann-Marie said...

Oh, but it was all SO good! Thanks again for inviting us. We has SO much fun!

The Beard Bunch said...

I often wonder myself why whenever I get together with people, it has to involve food. Hmmm..... Well, at least if it is good food, it is worth it, but I'm with Ann-Marie on boycotting the fish.

Also, as Danielle said, thanks for the M&M's. Whenever we get a package that size, it is usually baseball cards for Gary, so it was a pleasant surprise to be treats for us all. The boys took them in their lunch bags to school. I'm sure the popular question was, "Agnes Rehfeldt...who is that?" If they only knew :)