Saturday, November 13, 2010

Melissa turns 21 - November 06,2010

Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays! All year round. Well, it was Melissa's twenty-first birthday!

Louise car already had her grandchildren, Megan, Caleb and Jacob in it. Then she added me and Carol. We were packed in like a can of sardines. Jacob, me and of course Louise, the driver were in the front seat. Good thing that Louise loves the old Cadillacs because they do have more room in the front and back. But it still was real close company. Part of Louise's gift to Melissa were two photo of Melissa when she was a baby. One was one with her with her mother and the other one was her with her father.
Since I usually am the one taking the photos, and never appear in the pictures I'm taking, I quickly handed my camera to my brother Bruce so I could get a photo of me with Melissa.


Above you have a nice phot of Melissa and her boyfriend Donny.

It was so nice to see brother Ron again. And of course he had books to hand out to all of us.





Paul and Kara and their clan were also able to come. Venita and her boyfriend Kenny showed up also. I didn't get a nice photo of Kenny so you won't get to see him.



A wonderful surprise was to also see Scott and Sheila. They were talking about staying fit and trim. Especially to keep them from having to take medication later on in life.




Bruce had a nice fire going and it added a nice addition to her birthday party.







Outside Jola was gathering seeds for our Christmas gift. Can't wait to get that gift and plant the seeds in the Spring.







I took Sam outside. The weather was a perfect Fall day. One of the kids brought a ball out and Sam enjoyed playing with it. Even learning to bounce a ball.








Downstairs we had the pool sharks, Jacob, Hannah, Adam and Caleb.
It was just a fun relaxing day. Bruce always has good food. We had sandwiches from Jimmy John's and plenty of side dishes.
Coming back, I rode with Ann-Marie and Brett, giving the group in Louise's car a breather. And of course on our way home, we stopped at a resale store. Just a must.
Well, for now, I believe it will be a long time before we go to Huntley for another birthday. Time for things to settle down awhile. I think!









No comments: