Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm Ready to Throw This Computer Out the Window

It has been a LONG Time since my computer will let me blog anything. I can't show a slide show...I can't even get thru the blog to even make a comment.

My home has been a real revolving door. Sister here from France for two month, the grandkids for four days in which one of them slept in the computer room. Then Ann'Marie's air conditioner broke down. When Linda was here, she used the computer alot to help put documents in print. Brett needed the computer to look for jobs on line. When both Linda and AM were here, poor AM had to sleep in the computer room.

I NOW KNOW WHY IT IS GREAT TO HAVE A LAP TOP (Is that one word or two?...at this point in my life I really don't care.)

My brother, Ron phoned me one night and when I told him about my present life he just said, "I know that you have inner peace." 'I WANT OUTER PEACE!!! was my wonderful soft answer.

So to somehow make this complaint short...I've been having a great time with my huge family, but you may never see any pictures from any of it. Great Auction I went to with family...grandkids at the farm...them swimming at Uncle Billy...the night the lights went out in Rockton (sounds like a country song) and the beautiful rainbow that Gary made us all aware. (And I did take photos of the rainbow..sorry you can't see it) Ann-Marie, Linda and I were in the house with lots of candles around us playing Yahatzee.

You may read this IF my computer will allow it.

3 comments:

Tamrik said...

I love the new photo of the kids!

CANDICE said...

Cute pic on top! UM maybe you need to run updates on your computer... Sometimes things won't work if it needs to be updated. Just a guess.

Alice said...

"I want OUTER peace!" I think I will be using that sometime!