Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Think Spring Part 1

Remember when we had snow off and on during March and April? Well, sometime in March I finally had had ENOUGH and put my garden flag out which said 'THINK SPRING'. Some days it really looked strange surrounded with that white stuff we call snow. Today I went outside and in our yard took some real evidences of SPRING! Isn't this a beautiful forsythia bush? What early blooming yellow flowers.

Another wonderful color of yellow are these beautiful daffodils...our neighbor next door had these coming up in his yard.
Last but not least...the crocuses are starting to shoot forth. May we all enjoy the beauty of Spring flowers, blooming trees and bushes.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

If I liked Spring, Mom, I would defintely tell you how nice it is! But, instead, I'll say these photos are beautiful! (especially enjoyed inside an air-conditioned environment!).

Alice said...

Love the photos. We are enjoying getting out and walking and seeing all the beautiful signs of spring all around! (Sorry, Ann-Marie).