Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sam's Birthday Party Part #1

For some reason, my computer will not let me download some of the pictures from Sam's party. I for one am not a happy camper...I didn't take any photos of Sam's party except for the one where he doesn't like his cupcake. But the computer did let me download two photos. One by my nephew BJ and one that I had taken before everyone arrived...THE CAKE!!! BJ took some great photos..some are in part #2 of this blog. But the ones I wanted to include in this section, the computer won't copy them????? Above we have Samuel Robert Alan Soderstrom born on a Sunday the same day of the week as his mother. Sam was born on July 26, 2009. It truly is hard to believe that a year has gone by.

Ann-Marie was only going to make cupcakes for Sam's party, but Grandpa Heilman wanted a cake. So I just told Gary that Granpas can do anything they like when it comes to grandchildren. So we went to Hilander's and order his cake.
I have great photos taken by BJ of Sam with his mom and dad. Another was Grandpa Soderstrom with Sam. But that's the way life goes sometimes...not getting done what you wanted.
But we sure all enjoyed the cake! I believe that there was one piece left, that Grandpa Heilman ate the next day.

No comments: